Reply by American Income Life

Thank you for reaching out to American Income Life. Please provide a good contact number and if there is a specific time you may be available. We will have one of our representative contact you during that time frame.
Author's
Insurance Plans Acceptance

This company is so unorganized!We didn't even have life insurance for three months and the monthy payments went up.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! I canceled because an employee lied about someone not getting back to me for two weeks when he could have helped me but didn't. Waste of my time and money. I can't believe this company isn't a scam and lawsuits against them.

After i had canceled our policy i was still paying for my Husband policy for two months. I was told that i could throw away all my paperwork because i canceled. I want my backpay for employee not knowing their job! The four employees i talked with on the phone had different answers for the same question.

This is customers money that they could care less about.Very heartless company.

Review about: American Income Life Life Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with American Income Life?