Testimonial
5.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I've been working for American Income for the last year and accepting this job was the best thing that I ever did.Since then I've been able to grow my income exponentially and have opportunities that I would have never dreamed of.

This company runs on a platform that gives anyone with the desire to become successful a proven path to get there. Not only do you get the satisfaction of helping families every day, you are rewarded for your efforts with incredible compensation.

What other company gives an entry level employee the ability to make over $100k in their first year?This company has the ability to launch anyone to the top and if you get the opportunity to be part of the team I highly suggest that you jump on it!

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Coworkers, Agent and the clarity of the product.

Had an Experience with American Income Life?

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more American Income Life - Review in Insurance category American Income Life "I too worked at American Income Life. Fortunately for only a few months in early 2016 - the longest few months and the least rewarding - both financially and emotionally...." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more