Reply by American Income Life

Many career paths make for success with us. Visit to see how.
Alhambra, Illinois

I posted my resume on monster.Im in construction management.

received a call within less than 24hrs from American Income. Saying that they wanted to set up an interview

at ten a.m. the next day. I ask what position was the interview for and they replied they had a project manargers position reply was ok.Untill I arived home to investigate American Income and i'm glad I did.

Im postiing this the same day they called. I will not call and cancel the interview nor will I show up for it

I don't think they wanted me to build them a new office.

what A tool the internet is thanks for the heads up.I do believe this is deception

Mount Prospect, Illinois, United States #628658

LIke my situation! Not a real offer in my line of work but seeking grist for the mill.

Fiindng this post. It's just a big piece of luck for me.

I had a really hoilrbre time finding a good nursing bra.For my first two babies I bought a Playtex nursing bra and hated it.

It made me look really frumpy and it was uncomfortable. I ended up wearing one of my regular underwire bras and pulled the strap down when I nursed. Throughout the pregnancy I went from a C to a DD so, for me, I preferred underwire.With my third baby I found a REALLY great bra on eBay. It is an underwire by Wacoal and was half the price.

They come in light pink or blue. I even wore them for several months after I quit nursing because I would forget it was a nursing bra. They are also really well constructed in that the part of the bra close to your body is like a regular cup w/a hole in the middle. The outer piece looks like a regular bra.

It also gave me more of a normal look than the weird look I seemed to get from other nursing bras that I found locally.These are half the price that you would find them for in the store, if you can find them in the stores close to you at all.If you want, or can go with, an underwire these are the best!Oh yeah, for this bra you may want to wait until you start regularly nursing to decide on what size to get.

You may very well get larger.If a store somewhere close by has Wacoal bras then you could go try a similar non-nursing style on to figure out what size to get on eBay.

Nickopolis, you're ***, AIL obviously didnt contact him by looking at his resume.I would have done the same.

Less than 5% actually makes it. They lie. Most offices gives you no bonus, no benefits, and most importantly, THE CUSTOMER DO NOT KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO THEIR HOUSE TO SELL INSURANCE!!!!

You are setting an appointment to deliver a health discount card to the union members.Seriously, they're terrible people.

So you didn't call, and didn't show up? No wonder you are looking for a job

to nickapopolis Mount Prospect, Illinois, United States #628660

No he disrespected those who lied to him.Instant karma.