Reply by American Income Life

Thank you for sharing your story. We value your feedback. Our Offices are independently operated. Each location is different. We will pass your message onto our Agency Division.
Author's

I worked there for several years gave up my life, forced to work 7 days a week 12 hour days just to make ends meet.I moved away for an opportunity they promoted and being great I was promised support to get things going and to be successful.

I was left out in the cold and had no support until it was too late to make a difference. They want you to work your *** off for very little return and promise it will pay off if you stick around, but then when you reralize it will never pay off and you quit all the money goes to the high ups.

A very low percentage of people that work there ever make it the 10 years they sell you on staying for.

Had an Experience with American Income Life?

Comments

I would have to agree with AILMGA.I worked for AIL for 6 months.

Made good money at too. I believe in the products, since I still have policies to this day and haven't worked there for almost a decade. But I was employeed at one of those bad seed offices.

Witnessed a lot of unethical things and couldn't stand to be a part of it any longer.I wasn't afraid of the hours or anything like that, and enjoyed going to peoples homes to discuss the options, but my manager was so hypocritical that I couldn't stay.

is this company is like a "AMWAY"

DEAR JOHN DOE

ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WORKED FOR AIL FOR "SEVERAL YEARS".IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE THAT WALKED AROUND EXPCTING EVERYONE TO HOLD YOUR HAND AND PAY YOUR BILLS WHEN YOU WERE OUT OUT OF TOWN OR COULDN'T WORK BC YOUR AC AT HOME WAS BROKEN.

HARD TO BELIEVE JOHN DOE BC IF YOU HAD TO MOVE FROM AGENCY TO AGENCY....GUESS WHAT, YOU ARE THE FAILURE. YOU ARE PROBABLY NOW WHERE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WORKED WITH AIL FOR "SEVERAL YEARS" USUALLY END UP....U R AT A HEALTH INS COMPANY WORKING FROM HOME MAKING $500 A WEEK. AND THATS WHERE YOU BELONG JOHN DOE BC MOST OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE WORKED HERE FOR SEVERAL YEARS ARE CURRENTLY RECIEVING THEIR FAT RENEWAL CHECKS THAT THEY WILL CONTINUE TO RECIEVE FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES....OR ARE RUNNING THEIR OWN INSURANCE AGENCIES. YOU ARE THE FAILURE AND NO ONE ELSE IS TO BLAME IF AFTER SEVERAL YEARS, YOU STILL DID NOT GET IT AND DID NOT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WERE A SOLE PROPRIETOR....RUNNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

AIL IS NOT THE EVIL HERE....THEY GAVE YOU A GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND YOU JUST WERE NOT THE PERSON FOR THE JOB IF AFTER "SEVERAL YEARS" YOU WERE WORKING 7 DAYS 12 HOURS TO MAKE ENDS MEET. AGAIN, YOU JOHN DOE ARE THE FAILURE. PLEASE APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU HAD AND THAT MANY OTHERS WOULD LOVE TO HAVE, APPRECIATE ALL THE MONEY YOUR SGA GAVE TO YOU TO PAY YOUR BILLS THAT YOU NEVER PAID BACK....APPRECIATE AND STOP BEING BITTER. YOU WILL BE HAPPIER FOR IT.

GOOD LUCK!HOPE THAT...

Hialeah Gardens, Florida, United States #228360

Naila....ur ignorant ebonics arent wanted here

#219330

I like AIL people just mad cuz they didn't prosper!

I've worked for American Income for 4 years now and I LOVE every minute of it!!For the people that have had a bad experience, it's too bad that you had to go through that.

It's too bad for the Agencies that do things the right way and treat their agents with respect, as we do. AIL is like a franchise. Take McDonald's for instance, if you have a bad experience at one that's not going to define the entire company. Well it's the same thing with us.

In our agency we stand behind AND exercise what our company stands for.

We do food deliveries and stand in Pickett lines. We sell to HELP families not to take money away from them. We help file death claims for families so they have less to deal with.

We live in a small community where word of mouth travels quick..........In our agency that's a good thing!

comments

American Income Life Products and Services