Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

American Income Life Insurance...This company is the absolute joke.

I was seeking a life insurance for my family of four that met our needs due to my husband being a type one diabetic. I stated from the very beginning that if my husband was not covered we did not want any kind of coverage thru this company. Here we are four months in and we are still paying them for a policy we do NOT want due to my husband not getting approved for the coverage we want. We have tried to cancel and the ladies we spoke to are absolutely the rudest people I have ever spoke to.

This company even sent our account into overdraft this morning and when I called them to resolve the issue and find out why they are still taking money from our accounts I was disrespected and told they would never agree to such things.I would not recommend this company to my worst nightmare.

Review about: American Income Life Life Insurance.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Lack of communitcaion, Misrepresent themselves at every step, Business model, Managment.

Had an Experience with American Income Life?

Comments

Okay.So your husband was a not insurable.

Which means whichever company you go to he will not be insurable. Which means if your husband does find a company that insured him they ain't gonna pay up.

AIL to their underwriting at the table to prevent this.Have fun and good luck!

Same situation happened to us!