2.2K views
Testimonial
5.0
Additional Fees

I was recruited by my niece who was a Hiring Manager for one of our Wisconsin offices. I came to the overview and listened with intent....after all, I was looking for a career change.

I did google the company and did some research before I went. I wasn't real interested in sales but know I have a knack for customer service and ran a successful business through my high school entrepreneurship class. Being that I have been in education for many years, worked in corrections, customer service and run my own business, I consider myself intelligent enough to find out about something and believe about 20% of what a disgruntled previous employee might say about a company. I firmly believe that time is never wasted if you learn something from it.

I do believe I differ from others as I love to help ppl and had two years of AmeriCorps under my belt. When I was called back, I told the Regional Manager that I wanted to be her Hiring Manager (recruiter). She said she didn't have one of those as she did that herself. I said she should take a chance on me and she did.

I have been here a year and love it. I have seen ppl come and go but if I am guilty of anything, it is of giving "too much" information about the position before the overview. I want ppl know what they are getting into and if they want a phone interview, I am happy to give it. I believe in our company and what we stand for.

Our office here in WI works strictly on integrity. We support one another, encourage one another and honestly, from what I have read on the "bad" reviews, I shake my head and think: No one can "make" you work for free or work long hours. If you don't want to work, don't. If you want to punch a clock, go apply where you are qualified.

No one can "make" you do what you don't want to do. If you don't like, it - quit. Quitters are in large numbers and success comes in small numbers.

The road to success doesn't have a destination....for me anyway. I wish for anyone to ask me about our company, I will tell you.

Reason of review: Good quality.

American Income Life Products and Services