Reply by American Income Life

We’re sorry that your experience was less than you anticipated. It is our understanding that someone from AIL has reached out to you to resolve your concerns and resolve your issue. Should you have any other questions please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-433-3405 Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm Central Time.

Author's
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I signed up for insurance last July, I gave them a cheque for $130.35 after some joker came to my house to explain all these wonderful benefits. My wife had an illness and was off work and still is.

We wre told her income would be covered. Wrong, She wasn't hospitalized. I called to cancel in November 2017. Had to speak to someone in Texas as the Toronto office never answers.

I decided to go down there and cancel. I told them I wanted all my money back as I was falsely advised. Checked my bank account today. They are still taking my money out.

They now owe me $822.45 Canadian. Im *** pissed. I'm going to the media and complaining to the better business bureau. I want my money back.

All of It. Low life *** sucking bottom of the barrel people. They basically *** me while I was sleeping. I feel violated financially by these people.

Mark my words though.

I will get my money back. Denis Healey, Mississauga ON.

Review about: American Income Life Life Insurance.

American Income Life Products and Services