Reply by American Income Life

Thank you for reaching out to American Income Life. We have contacted your local office regarding your concern, and they have personally reached out to you to discuss their interview process. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Author's

Shady, deceptive, and misleading. I was spammed by a recruiter and let her know that I am only interested in recruiting positions and not the least bit interested in sales.

She scheduled an interview for me leaving me with the impression that I would be interviewing for a recruiting position. They do not give the full name of the company, just AIL. I went in for the "interview" and was asked what I least like to do. My answer was sales.

They still proceeded to lead me into a room full of about 30 other applicants. The entire thing was a pitch for sales people to join their company. Needless to say, I was livid and walked out. They tout their core values as being Honesty, Integrity, and Trust, none of which I witnessed through this unethical and misleading process.

It is bad enough to sham people into believing they are getting a 1 on 1 interview, then pull this, but to pull a stunt like this on a fellow recruiter??? Shame on you!!! This kind of unethical recruiting is why HONEST, hard working recruiters get a bad rap. When I sent her a text, thanking her for wasting my time, instead of an apology, I received insults.

I wish I could screen shot the conversation here. Do not waste your time with these people!

Reason of review: Hiring practices.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Misrepresent themselves at every step, Employment recruitment techniques, Lies.

American Income Life Products and Services