Reply by American Income Life

Any career path can lead to success with us. Visit http://ailcareers.com/american_income_life_insurance_company_careers.aspx to see how.
Author's
1.2K views

I have my resume posted on a few websites. I received a call from someone from AIL saying that his manager had found my resume and they wanted me to come in for an interview.

I asked him the name of the company and he said "AIL". I asked him what his company did and he repeated that his manager had seen my resume and they wanted me to come in for an interview. I then asked him what position his manger had in mind for me and he said they were training people for sales and management positions. I told him that I was not interested and he did very politely wish me luck with my job search.

I have never worked in sales or management, have no interest in doing so, and my resume shows a definite career path that is far away from anything like that. I do not know what they are up to, but I want no part of it.

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #593083

I used to be a Managing Agent at the office you are complaining about. I can tell you that this company is not a SCAM; however, they do have less than ethical ways to recruit their candidates.

The position is a great opportunity for someone willing to work 6 days a week, 12 hours a day, and be able to have no life outside of working there.

I made a lot of money. It was a soft "easy" sale and I didn't have to do any cold calling.

They depend on their recruiting to fuel their sales team under the Managers. The Managers make bonuses off of new recruits, the business they write, and other "perks".

They will probably never change their recruiting "agenda". Just ignore it and move on.

comments

American Income Life Products and Services