Tried to pay a policy 3 times with no success, due to AIL.Then, I sent an email saying I would decided if I was going to cancel based on the response time to the email.

That was 8 days ago...no response. But somehow my account was miraculously charged 6 days ago. When I called today to speak to a supervisor, I was told they probably could not help me and to provide details. I insisted on a supervisor and after 9 minutes was told I was being transferred and got voice mail of Paula somebody!

I have 3 policies with this company and will probably look for a new company.

What would happen if someone actually died!?Don't need the hassle of a company with poor customer service.

Review about: American Income Life Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with American Income Life?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more American Income Life - Review in Insurance category American Income Life "I too worked at American Income Life. Fortunately for only a few months in early 2016 - the longest few months and the least rewarding - both financially and emotionally...." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more