Reply by American Income Life

This career isn't for everybody. We strive to provide career opportunities to those who need them and also make a point to give back to the community. Want proof? Head here: http://www.american-income-life-giving.com/charityawards.php
Author's

I'm glad you didnt waste anyone's time since you are probably a piker anyway and wouldn't be comfortable with making more than $8 per hour.Sorry I have been working here for 3 months now and have already taken home $20,000 you loser.....thanks alot and good luck "selling" at a mall kiosk.

to all that did and will continue to show up for interviews, its only the beginning of the rest of your life and financial freedom.

Please don't listen to someone who couldn't sell ice water in the middle of the dessert.They will obviously never amount to anything because of their negativity and fear of success.

Had an Experience with American Income Life?

Comments

The common responses from AIL contractors isn't exactly the kind of behavior that should be expected with someone who holds a license.That, and I'm sure that AIL, being an A- rated carrier through AMBest would approve of their company being represented thus.

Interestingly enough, if anyone holding an insurance license so much as insults another person in a public forum, they can be reporter directly to their respective state commissioner.Food for thought.

This guy is mad cuz he isn't making any money cuz people aren't showing up for their interviews.Cuz what AIL doesn't tell you is they make money every person they hire.

So since AIL IS A SCAM. And this loser can't find any people who are falling for the scam and signing up for the job.

He isn't making any money.HA!Get a real job, not one that takes advantage of people

I think ur helarious...You are obviously mad people aren't showing up for interviews....

Hmmm... I wonder why they aren't showing up... Cuz AIL IS A SCAM... You are mad cuz what AIL doesn't tell you is the only way to truly make money with the company is having people work for you, recruiting others allows you to make more money cuz you get laid for every person who you recruit for the job.

Your mad cuz you can't recruit anyone for the job, therefore you aren't making any money.Sorry for ur luck, maybe u should get a real job and not have a job in scamming innocent people who are hurt by the economy and can't find a job.

Honestly I'm broke and been searching for a job.I don't care about how "good" their policies are.

I don't care about spelling errors.

I been looking for a job and want to know if 1.) with reasonable accommodations this job is possible to perform 2.) Is someone going to take my personal information and run 3.) Does this company ask you do do truly unethical things...Pointing fingers and swearing makes us all look like a##holes, It is evident that everyone on this sight has some kind of concern for their future and some form of post neanderthal intelligence so play nicely with each other and answer my question so we don't do something ***....

misleading ?not at all.

protecting and providing insurance to help working class families is the best thing i ever did. you would buy insurance from aflac and state farm.

i have been scammed an i know a scam when i see one an AMERICAN INCOME truly helps people prepare for their future.Not only do i work for the company an love what i do but i also have a policy with them to insure my kids are going to suffer when im gone.

:sigh please don't tell my momma I work for AIL. She thinks I collect unemployment and play video games all day.

OMG!You sound exactly like the scammers who tried to recruit me to sell vacuums.

"I'm glad you didnt waste anyone's time since you are probably a piker anyway and wouldn't be comfortable with making more than $8 per hour." Please, just because a job isn't for everyone does not mean that they are destined for minimum wage or that they will obviously never amount to anything because of their negativity and fear of success. That is a line that scammers use to try to manipulate people into thinking that if they don't fall in line and take the job they are loosers.

Good luck with your scam job.And I hope karma gets you double for all the people you screw over.

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY 300LBS AND GROWING INTO THEIR COUCH....COLLECTING UNEMPLOYMENT AND EATING CHEETOS AND DRINKING COKE. PEOPLE SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATE OF OUR ECONOMY.....I AM SO HAPPY THAT IN FL THEY ARE GOING TO CUT OF UMEPLOYMENT BENEFITS FOR ALL THOSE WORTHLESS LAZY *** THAT WOULD RATHER SIT AND COMPLAIN THAN TO GO ACTIVLEY LOOK FOR A JOB.

#205217

:? :cry :( :x :sigh :zzz :upset :eek :roll :) :grin ;) 8) :p

#205213

Come on folks who gives a *** if you misspell a word sound it out,Use some brains,this ste is trying to help eachother

from getting screwed even more than the *** in D.C. are doing to us so lets work together

comments

American Income Life Products and Services