Reply by American Income Life

It is hard work, but we think it's worth it. It's certainly not a career for everyone, but if you're leader ready to make money, you can thrive here. Thanks for the great feedback. For more info on our Company, head here: http://ailcareers.com/american_income_life_insurance_company_about.aspx
Author's

I also work for Ail I am 25 years old I have held many positions in the work force and the opportunity here is great, it might not be for everyone but it is great. I have been here two years and are among the highest paid in the company, so try telling me its a scam cause if it is I wanna be scammed everyday of my life by this company if it is. Bottom Line This Company has the greatest opportunity in the world and don't ruin it for others who might run in to the same opportunity as myself

Had an Experience with American Income Life?

Comments

Laughing cause the comments people make are what I would write.Ever want to work 60-70 hours a week and not get paid but instead have gas bills up the yin yang and be soo exhausted?

Come work for American income where they get paid when you get hired, paid when you sell, and paid again when you quit and they take ur backend money which is 50 percent of your pay.Then they do it all over again with someone knew.

I worked at AIL, I paid for the training & the license, spent less than a hundred for pens, binder clips, folders and plastic file cases and 12 tanks of gas to chase old leads & talk to folks who heard it last year.Most who hadn't were pissed because I said (read from the script) that the delivery and explanation takes about 20 mins when the warm up takes about 7-10 by itself.

I never made a dime with fast closes.

People saw through that & said they wanted to think about it.I would too if I received this information.

I never made a dime with fast closes.

:) I am going in tomorrow to get started is it worth it

i am in the process of interviewing...is it worth it?

They want you to make money in the first 6 months because that is when the managers make the most bonus off of you.Come back on here and tell me you are still there and making money.They use you and dump you to scoop your policies.Did you get to the point of low retention?

It will happen as 40% policies fall.Then you run around and sell $3000 ALP and get only a $200 pay.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #101433

Looking at your grammar and spelling, I can't believe you are making a lot of money with this company. Perhaps you are a manager with excellent public speaking skills, misleading the next group of people to be hired on? "Don't ruin it for others" = don't ruin this pyramid scheme.

its true.I have also worked for the company a little over 6 months and yes it is hard work, but i have been definitely making more money than any other job i ever had before!!!

in fact, ive been making more than anyone i know. If you are hard working & dont mind investing your time & a small investment upfront for the license; this is by far the greatest opportunity i heard of! and seriously? there is good & bad about every company.

and this isnt for everyone. But their products have been rated some of the best as well as their claim paying ability rated A+ superior by A.M. Best. (check it out for yourself instead of listening to people ranting & raving because it didnt work out for them..

check with a company thats actually credible ie: A.M.

Best.) good luck.:grin